Monday, August 28, 2006

Bald Guys

12-17-95

Everything seems so mundane. Mariachi came over complaining about his impotence. The guy cherishes his hangups. I got it a little, too: I feel empty.

I saw Jumanji with Robin Williams. I mean Robin Williams was in it. He didn't see it with me. Jeff Goldcastle saw it with me. I liked it. It was fun and imaginative, unlike what the fool critic in the Times had to say.

I've got to finish the Miracle Mile story in five days. No sweat. I think the final title might be "A Mystery Ravels on Miracle Mile. Film at Eleven". I thought that was an intersting title. (Ugh) The story is a good story. The writing is good. (Not) It's an urban fantasy, a religious sci-fi travelogue mystery about things we don't believe.

Three pages. I can't stop until I've written three pages. Empty head, though, making---it---im---possible. How Superman would talk chained to Kryptonite, or Captain Kirk whenever. One syllable at a time.

Howard's coming tomorrow. That's funny. I'll not elaborate.

Entropy - S a closed system

What is it with bald guys who worry about their hair? What's so important about where the hair grows on your head? It seems to have to do with the way bald guys think women see them. As if it had something to do with how long they can keep it up or how much they got in the bank, which are the things women really care about. Bald doesn't matter to them if you got bucks and can go all night. But bald guys think what? It reflects poorly on their genes, that women won't select them to reproduce with. What if you were bothered about not having hair on your ass? Would that make you less attractive? Maybe I'd understand if I was bald. I couldn't care less about it though. I'll shave my head.

What else? I seem to have indented here. How can we all enjoy life better?

Can't we all just get along?

What is it about audience?

What about Route 666 with runs North and South through Eastern Arizona?

Jeff found the surrealist compliment generator.

The common message from the courts and congress and everywhere else seems to be : You as an individual can't be trusted to use your own judgement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home