Wednesday, December 27, 2017

What year of college is Jim in?

I want to photograph that corkscrewed, loop-to-loop-trunked tree on my street.

I want to figure out what kind of film and lens and F-stop and shutter speed to use to take pictures at night of that carnival down the street.
12:09 PM F 4-14-99
Anna knew my birthday was coming up.  I'm done with the paper.  She won't be at the workshop this weekend.  We were in the lunch room.  Whatever.  I took a little nap at recess.  I'm amped on coffee right now.  I've got to ride over to Larchmont after school today.  What else?  5:43 PM  Larchmont.  Chardonnay.  Green tablecloth.  I feel like a poser out here, writing on the sidewalk.  I don't know what else I should be doing.  The Greek Petit.  I ate spaghetti and a donut and an elementary-school-cafeteria hamburger.  The air is cool.  My bike is locked up across the street.  Anything worthwhile is painstaking.  A couple just sat down beside me.  They're tending to their dog.  [ink line sketches of trees]  Could you come to the desert.  A kid just walked by with his retriever.  "Hi," he said.  "Is that an Australian Shepherd?"  "Yeah..." the lady said, alarm in her voice.  She knew what would happen. "...but I don't think--" she began to say urgently when her dog attacked the boy's dog.  There are couples everywhere.  Leslie, the unmarried, middle-aged lady I work with who seems to want me told me she had a dream that a plane left without her and she was left behind with a lot of baggage.  The couple right next to me are actually at a whole nother cafĂ©.  What should I do next?  I haven't read any Nin yet today.  [ink line sketch of man pushing baby in stroller]  "I'm totally out of it," says the guy next to me.  I brought it into the lounge.  Someone or more called it Erotic Literature. The lady is talking about a woman who's a dog and they love each other. "Are you gonna show it to me?" the guy asks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home