Saturday, April 13, 2024

 


8-9-01 5:53 P Th

I wrote one of these pages this morning in notebook #57. I’m at LA High right now waiting for my class to start. I took a nap for a couple hours I got home from this morning’s class. Around four, I got up and made coffee. Left a birthday message for my sister. Spent half an hour or so trying to list for flight Back East, on the phone to some computer that’s supposed to understand your voice, but it couldn’t spell my name right. At one point it had me flying from Gold Coast, Australia to Bangkok. I finally did get it from LAX to Pittsburgh and DC to LAX, and then I figured out the Pirates aren’t in Pittsburgh that weekend, and now I’ll have to reroute everything through Newark to try to make the trip work, but I didn’t have the heart to tackle that bastard again. I’ll save it for another day. I emailed the Lochwoods and the Carmens what I was trying to do. I have to arrange for a rental car still and call Mac’s lawyer to arrange a visit. I’m supposed to go to the Kibbutz Room to see Kelly’s boyfriend’s band tonight after class. I’ve got to go to the post office to mail Mac a book tomorrow. I’m mailing him Heart of Darkness. I don’t know if that’s fucked up or not, to mail a guy who’s in prison Heart of Darkness. I’m going to Pasadena tomorrow. See Mariachi’s new baby, Antonia. Got to happy hour with Getoff and get plastered like bachelor. I should try to arrange a date with the mother-in-law for Saturday. My baseball game is at nine this Sunday. I’ll read and write and rest after that.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home